Midwest Steel: Dismantling and Demolition in Houston, Texas and Nationwide
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Midwest Steel is a nationally recognized demolition contractor that provides innovative dismantling services to chemical plants, oil refineries, tank terminals, and other industrial sites across the United States.
With over 55 years of experience as a top-tier dismantling and demolition services contractor, Midwest Steel is the first choice among some of the nation’s largest petrochemical corporations and industrial giants. Whether you need total demolition, selective demolition, interior demolition or dismantling of any industrial structure, the only name you need to know is Midwest Steel.
Comprehensive Demolition Services and More
With more than five decades in the dismantling and demolition industry, Midwest Steel has the experience to understand our customer’s needs better than most. Because of our laser focus on the petroleum and chemical manufacturing industry, there is virtually no scenario we don’t have first-hand experience with.
When it comes to dismantling and demolishing refineries, chemical plants and other industrial sites, it’s crucial to hire a professional team that knows precisely what they’re doing. Not only does Midwest Steel have the experience and a stellar record for safety and compliance – but there are also added benefits to consider, like asset and investment recovery.
Our professional dismantling and demolition services team can help with scrap metal recycling and surplus equipment sales, which can be a huge bonus for any business looking to offset some of its costs. We make certain your valuable assets do not go to waste. In fact, we have 20 acres set aside at our Houston headquarters dedicated to surplus and used process equipment.
DISMANTLING AND DEMOLITION SERVICES
- Plant Dismantling and Match-Marking for Relocation
- Petrochemical Refinery Dismantling and Demolition
- Water Tower Demolition and Steel Tank Dismantling
- Pharmaceutical Plant Demolition and Dismantling
- Manufacturing Facility and Factory Demolition
- Selective and Surgical Structure Demolition
- Power Plant Demolition and Dismantling
- Oil Refineries
- Gas Processing Plants
- Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation Plants
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Storage & Distribution Terminals
- Metals Smelters and Foundries
Reputation Is Everything
Our reputation for safety, efficiency and regulatory compliance in the removal of large structures, tanks, refineries and more is second to none. At Midwest Steel, we understand the stakes when it comes to large-scale industrial demolition, dismantling, and decommissioning. Employing cutting-edge techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to complete each project to the highest of standards is par for the course at Midwest Steel.
Midwest Steel’s list of awards and commendations includes:
- Michael J. Casbon Safety Award from The National Demolition Association
- One of ExxonMobil’s Top 50 Contractors
- Houston Business Roundtable’s Best of the Best
- Supplier of the Year from the Golden Triangle Minority Business Council
- One of Engineering News Records’ Top 20 Speciality Contractors
Examples of Midwest Steel’s uncompromising dedication to safety:
- Accident-free since 2012
- No OSHA or EPA Citations in 55 years
- Over 3,500,000 man-hours with no lost time
- Standard Insurance liability limits $22 million
- $10 million pollution liability coverage
MIDWEST STEEL: YOUR DISMANTLING AND DEMOLITION PARTNER
At Midwest Steel, our experienced dismantling and demolition professionals operate at facilities located throughout North America, providing them with a wide range of services.
Our team of dismantling and demolition experts will visit your work site to offer free, no-obligation estimates and complimentary project planning assistance.
Contact a member of our Business Development team at (713) 991-7843 to discuss how Midwest Steel can provide your business with the highly specialized solutions you need for all of your dismantling, demolition, and salvage needs.